Friday, August 10, 2012

More New Stuff - August 10, 2012

More . New . Stuff

Yes, Kory....  more. new. stuff. you. need.  Two big boxes from Ranger arrived today.  Couldn't get to them cuz there were two other boxes I had to get into.

Here is a peek at what I uncovered inside them.


Halloween from Authentique.  6x6 paper pad and 8x12 sticker sheets.  It's about time.  Will be getting some 12x12 paper from this collection real soon.



 Antiquities embossing powders.  Not particularly new, but new colors in the house.  Chinese Red, Cobalt, Tanzanite, Christmas, California Stucco, Claret, Ocher (new spelling, I guess), Rust.  Love them *sigh*


More Halloween..... Lost and Found by My Mind's Eye.  Stamps.... brads..... 6x6 paper pad.  Caters to those who love black, kraft and white with a little soft orange thrown in.  Get it while you can!

There is more to come.  Should get to the Ranger boxes in the morning.  Lots of new product including Claudine Helmuth Studio clear stamps for Hallween and Christmas, Dylusions Stamps and Stencils for Christmas, Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter, and a few things I can't recall at the moment.

yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!

2 comments:

Kory K said...

I would like to say I'm on my way as soon as you open... Especially after seeing those Halloween stamps- but I' somehow still awake at 5am, so... we'll see what happens!

-kory

My Heart's Fancy said...

So good to see you today.... excellent choices you made as well. Stamp set from My Minds Eye particularly good choice. Need to see what you do with it.......