Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's New August 1, 2012

NEW  IN  THE  HOUSE
AUGUST  1, 2012


There are so many new items on order.  Even though Summer CHA is a smaller show than Winter, we still see more than we can even begin to put on the shelves.  A few of our pre-orders are beginning to trickle in and two of them arrived yesterday.

TIM HOLTZ STAMPS

 This is the first of our pre-orders to arrive!


Great selection of holiday stamps designed by Tim and a few sets of Stamper's Anonymous Classics chosen by Tim for release in cling.  Great job Tim!

Poetic Portraits
by Pam Carriker


A few of our friends have been telling me about Pam Carriker.  She is a mixed media artist who is very talented.  So when I saw that Stampington & Company was going to release cling stamps made from Pam's linocuts I knew I just had to order them!  To learn a bit more about Pam, head over to her website Living Art at the Speed of Light.  I'm sure you will want to grab a few of these fabulous stamps!

You may notice I was feeling a little black and white when I photo'd the stamps.  I was inspired by the black and gray backings.  Just couldn't help myself.  I'm sure my colorful self will jump back into play on the next post.  A little change is good now and then, don't you think?

There is more on the way so keep a watch.  If you don't want to check back for updates, why don't you subscribe by email?  There is a box on the left sidebar where you can enter your email address.  When there is a new post, it will arrive in your e-mailbox within a few hours!  So simple.  Why didn't I think of this sooner!

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!




2 comments:

Dina said...

I love Pam's new stamps...I need them! :)

My Heart's Fancy said...

I think so Missy!