Monday, August 13, 2012

Even more new stuff

Even More New Stuff
August 13

I know.... what can I say...  maybe that it's fairly obvious that Christmas is coming early this year?

I told you 2 big boxes came in from Ranger....Here's a peek at eVeN MoRe nEw StUfF.....


Claudine Helmuth Studio stamps for Halloween & Christmas.  Haunted House and really kewl gate for Halloween.  Cute car and accessories for Christmas.  Seriously, these are adorable.


You know you want these.  Christmas stamps from Dylusions.  So DyLuSiOnAl.


More Dylusions for Christmas.  !Stencils!  Got a double batch, but don't wait long....  won't last long.


New larger tags from Ranger's Inkssentials line...in black, kraft & manila, just for Dyan and her DyLuSiOnAl products.  These are extra large and extra extra large.


You guessed it..... Kraft cardstock in 8-1/2x11 and 12x12.  And let us not forget to include the 12x12 Specialty Stamping Paper - so perfect for Distress marker/ink/stain work.....


And lastly, but certainly not leastly....  Rock Candy Distress Stickles and Dry Glitter.  You know you want this.  It will be a must have for all your Christmas projects!

I know I said it last time, but there is still more to come and yes.....  seriously running out of room.

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!




2 comments:

Kory K said...

I've been thinkin and thinkin 'bout the dry glitter since I saw it- I guess I'm gonna hafta get some.

My Heart's Fancy said...

Yes, Kory..... It's quite a necessary item I 'magine!