Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Seasonal Distress Inks

NEW  LIMITED  EDITION
SUMMER DISTRESS INKS

I just said to someone the other day (forgive me, I can't remember who I was talking with) that I was pretty sure Tim Holtz would release one more Limited Edition Seasonal Distress Ink Pad Set....  No sooner said than done!  Looks like the colors are going to be really nice! 
The colors are Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, & Salty Ocean.....  sounds delightful.  We ordered a good number of them and looks like they will ship out immediately.  If you would like to have a set reserved, please call or email.  We should have plenty. 

ARTSY WEEKEND UPDATE

I heard from Dina on the schedule and I will have photos, schedule and prices for the classes posted tomorrow.  I will start taking reservations on Thursday.  It's gonna be a blast so be sure you reserve July 13th, 14th & 15th for this event!

That's it for now..... Until next Post..... Happy Creatin'!

No comments: