Thursday, June 21, 2012

Special Saturday Hours

Special Saturday Hours

10am to 2pm


I just wanted to let you know that since my family reunion is this weekend and due to the summer quiet I have decided to be open only a half day on Saturday.  My friend Carol has graciously agreed to "babysit" on Saturday so those of you who "have needs" can pick up some last minute supplies.

New in the House Today

The Tim Holtz Summer Distress Ink Pads arrived yesterday so those are available for you to purchase and we have some awesome new 7 Gypsies Trousseau items that arrived last Friday.  The Graphic 45 Halloween 12x12 papers arrived last Friday and 8x8 paper pads arrived today.  I know it's still early, but I expect they are going to sell out early so you will want to get yours now.  They are incredible and make me want to run out and start working on Halloween swaps right away!

Hope you have a great weekend. THUNDER is going to RUMBLE tonight so enjoy the game and let's root our home team to victory!

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!


No comments: