Friday, May 25, 2012

ARTSY WEEKEND REVEAL


AND  THE  WINNER  IS.....

Lisa Cooper!  She correctly guessed that DINA WAKLEY is going to be our guest teacher at our July Artsy Weekend!  Congratulations Lisa!  You won a $10 gift certificate to My Heart's Fancy.  Email me your address and I will send it out right away!

And the Random Comment winner chosen by a random number picker 



is commenter #3 - Amy Vanderkooi!  You also win a $10 gift certificate to My Heart's Fancy.  Amy, I know how to find you so your's will be here waiting for you!

Thanks to all who participated in my little guessing game.  Details for the Artsy Weekend will follow next week.  Dina sent us real samples to show you and they will be out on display next week as well.  I am very excited...  Dina is lots of fun and loves to teach so get ready for some artsy, inky fun this summer!

Also a quick reminder that we will be closed at 2pm on Friday and will be closed through Monday.  We'll be back as usual on Tuesday so see ya then!

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy creatin'!


1 comment:

Kory K said...

Closed til TUESDAY?! But....but...what will I do tomorrow morning?!

heehee

have a great weekend! I wanna go to her class- I hope there'll be room!! I will commit!