Thursday, May 3, 2012

New in the House May 3, 2012

WHAT'S NEW
MAY 3


DISTRESS MARKERS


 
I've had quite a few questions about Tim Holtz's new Distress Markers.  What do you do with them?  Do they match the Distress pads or stains?  Can you use them on stamps?  Tim himself can answer these questions best so I will turn you over to the video.....


I'm glad I watched that video!  Answers all my questions.... now if I only had time to play with a few of them.

MEMORY BOX
  
Oh yes.... we got the project of the month and the cardstock of the month in today.  The cards are very nice....  Take a look.....

Project of the Month


Love the new dragonfly die.  Hard to see the wings, but they were cut from acetate and then glittered on the back.  Very nice.  All supplies needed are available right here at My Heart's Fancy!

Limited Edition Cardstock of the Month


It's hard to tell but the cardstock is the most lucious shade of yellow/green called "lettuce".  You get 25 cards in a pack. Once it's gone, it's gone.....  And those dies!  Shut the Door Dave!  I'm always in awe of the dies Dave creates and the exciting ways he uses them.  All suppies available for this card as well.

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!

No comments: