Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dina and Demo Day

Dina Wakley
was here!



  What a gift Dina gave us for Mother's Day Weekend.  She came, she taught, we played, we laughed and there was a lot of graffiti left behind on the tables...... take a look!



I can barely stand to remove the paper from the tables - think I'll just cut them out and hang on to them!  Dina worked while everyone else did.....  just a few of her silhouettes shown here.


It was a whirlwind weekend and I saw an enormous amount of creativity.   If you didn't take advantage of this visit, Dina has promised to be back next year.  I'm already counting down the days!

DEMO  DAY

Saturday, May 18
10 am to 4 pm
come and go
FREE!!!!!

That's right!  It's Saturday and Lisa has been working on the June classes.  I know she has a lot of wonderful ideas and I can't wait to see what she has in store for you.  So bring a friend or two and spend some fun time with us.  You can make a Free Make-It-Take-It, see new products, and register for the June classes (samples on display, you know).

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!


No comments: