Really, it's quick AND easy!
You may have seen this card on the sample holder. It uses just a few supplies and really takes only a few moments to make.
- Memory Box folded cards or cardstock in Robin's Egg
- Stamps: G6968 Solid Cherry Blossom Branch & E6993 Large Solid Bird - both Alesa Baker for Impression Obsession
- Versa Magic Ink Pads in Turquoise Gem and Jumbo Java
- Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder - Embossing Atiquities by Ranger
- Art Flowers from Hero Arts in Pastels
- 5mm Pearls from Hero Arts
- "Laugh Often Love Much Live Long" twill tape by Creative Impressions
- Inksentials Pop It! pop shapes (circles or squares - your choice)
- Adhesive of your choice (glue, glue dots...etc)
Ink and stamp Cherry Blossom stamp with Turquoise Gem and stamp randomly around the edge of folded card.
Ink and stamp Solid Bird with Jumbo Java on white cardstock. Sprinkle with Frosted Crystals embossing powder and heat until set. Cut out.
Choose a small flower from Art Flowers and apply to bird with glue of choice over the flower on the bird. Attach pearl to center of flower. Apply 2 pop dots or squares to back of bird and attach to center of card. Cut piece of twill tape the width of card making sure one of the word phrases is centered. Glue to card just below the bird.
TaDa!!!!! Now, wasn't that quick AND easy?
BLOG SPECIAL: Color copy with directions free when you purchase both stamps - 10% off when you buy all supplies needed to make this card (color copy included). Offer good through Saturday, June 28.
REMEMBER...DEMO DAY IS JUNE 28th
Until Next Post.....Happy Stampin'