Monday, June 23, 2008

The Latest News

More on Last Weeks News

As you know, last week Lisa took off for Padre Island and I scrambled to keep up with her work and mine. What a challenge. I'll be soooo glad when I see her Thursday.


I mentioned a couple of things last Thursday and today I've got photos.


Tim Holtz Goodies....Yes, the last bit of Tim Holtz treasures finally arrived after being on back order forever and a day. We also got the earlier items restocked so the Tim Holtz display is full and waiting for you. Pictured are the newer items to hit the shelves. Of course you know he's got great ideas over on his blog site so be sure you get on over there if you want some inspiration for these neato keeno goodies.




Inkadinkado.....the Buy 2 Get 1 Free package arrived and the stamps are quite cute (as I mentioned previously) Here is a picture of the whole kit-n-kiboodle along with the how-to flyer. I'm as excited about this collection as I was about the last one. We shoulda ordered 2 sets, but we'll get right on that reorder as soon as Lisa gets back. In the mean time, be sure to check it out on Demo Day.




Oh....speaking of Demo Day.......Remember it's this Saturday. You come and go from 10:30 to 4 and we always have a FREE Make-it-Take-it for you. Lisa's full July schedule should be available and we'll hand out the new Hero Arts Summer Supplement.
Until next post......Happy Stampin'!




No comments: