Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 2014

Balzer Designs
Carve December

Julie Fei-Fan Balzer challenges herself to create art everyday.  This month she challenged herself to carve a stamp every day and invited her followers to join in.  Although December is already half gone, it's never too late to join in the fun.  If you would like to join in you can find the details here..... #CarveDecember.  Although I haven't had time to carve every day, I have joined in and have had an incredibly fun time.  Here are some of the results:



My first attempt...  Hey, you gotta start somewhere!




This one made it to Julie's blog.  You can see what she has done so far and some of the designs of others she chose to highlight.


Gotta do the whole set - right?  Good thing you can use the 6 for the 9 cuz it was another oops! event.


Note to self: Do NOT use the blue carving rubber again!  It crumbles ...


The ambitious design!  Not bad for a beginner and I'm glad I tried it.  I'll try again when I have more experience.....

If you post on Instagram or just lurk there, check out the hashtag #CarveDecember.  There is a lot of carving inspiration there.  Seriously .... carving can be addictive!

That's it for now...  Until next post...  Happy Creatin'!

3 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Loving Julie's challenge ! Love you too!

DWA @ Studio Z said...

It was so wonderful to see you on Friday afternoon! Love your carvings! Merry Christmas!

My Heart's Fancy said...

Thank You Dara Lynn! Love you too! And it was very wonderful to see you Delores. Merry Christmas to you all!