Thursday, October 11, 2012

Demo Day

Demo Day Again?
 
Is it already that time?   Am I really so old that all my days now morph into one giant nano-second?
Well, be that as it may (oh yes, that's showing my age now, isn't it!)..... 
 
Saturday is Demo Day. 
 
We are gonna have some fun and do we ever have some great new stuff.
 
While I haven't seen what Lisa has for next month's classes, I know she's had creative juices flowing all over the place.  I haven't seen much of her cuz she can't stop playing in her studio!  Get ready for a great November line-up.
 
 
While you're roaming around the shop, be sure to take a look at all the new things that have arrived recently...
     
  • Dylusions Creative Journals
  • Glitz paper pads and washi tapes
  • Christmas dies and embossing folders from Tim Holtz
  • Gelli Arts gel printing plates
  • and yes, there is more.....  but you'll have to come by to see all of it!
See ya Saturday!
 
That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!
 
 
 
 

No comments: