Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Postcard Swap

VALENTINE  POST CARDS


Valentine Post Card Swaps are due Saturday (the 12th).  We've already gotten quite a few in and I must say that based on the name tags we have fabulous entries!  You can pick them up next Saturday (the 19th), which is Demo Day.....  I can't wait for you to see them... heck, I can't wait to see them.  I always wait until I photo them cuz I like to be surprised.  I'll be working into the wee hours of tonight and probably most of the day tomorrow on mine.  I work best under pressure..... hmmm..... anybody else work like that?  I'll probably see you tomorrow when you drop off your swaps.  Hee Hee!

Demo Day, as mentioned above, is next Saturday.  We have a really cute spring card in mind.....  Lisa never really knows for sure until the night before so it's always a surprise for me!  We should have some new things in for you to see...... and what a relief to get out after all this snow!

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Stampin'

No comments: