Monday, January 17, 2011

DEMO DAY FUN

We sure had a fun day Saturday..... and we had loads of new stuff for everyone to see.  It was such a pleasure to see so many friends.  Everyone who came was treated to a "Thanks for Sharing our Grand Reopening Demo Day" party favor.  Here's a pic of all those goody bags waiting for people to take them home.
Lisa outdid herself with the new class schedule.  I can't wait for you to see them and I'm getting the pictures ready right now (Ok I can't be doing that and blogging at the same time..... but it's my next task - after dinner that is).  I hope the schedule and pics will be up and ready for you to see by morning.  I know you will have a hard time deciding which to take so I'm thinking you should just splurge and take them all.....

That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Stampin'!

No comments: