Monday, February 8, 2010

New Blog Look

How do you like our new look?
I've been thinkin' for a while that our blog look was pretty boring.... so I hunted down some backgrounds. I liked this one. What do you think? I'm still working on the final, but I think we'll go with this one for now. When I have more time I'll work on a better header. The Annual Super Bowl Sale was a blast! There were bargains. Most are gone. Some are still there. There is still room in some of Lisa's classes. If you're interested, give us a call. Demo Day is February 20th..... Lisa has been working on something new and exciting so be sure you put it on your calendar. That's it for now..... Just wanted to show you the new look..... Until next post..... Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

studio pashnada said...

I do think your idea of before and after pics from yesterday would have been fun. I know I got some deals.
And I like the look - very appropriate for Valentines

Honey Lamb and I said...

I hate that I was out of town and missed the sale!!! Ready for class next Friday. I became a FB fan, put you on my blogline and added your link to my blog!!! lol Luuuuuv you gals

My Heart's Fancy said...

Hey Honey Lamb..... we luv U 2!

Oh, and Sherry, lest you think we don't love you..... think again... we luv U 2!

Anonymous said...

I do like the NEW look.........awesome Missy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look - very artsy and fun!!

Carla said...

Mighty spiffy new blog look!! I luv stopping by the blog to see what I'm missing in the store! Love ya!!