Wednesday, February 8, 2023

February 8 2023

 

Valentine Swaps!


I love sponsoring swaps and Valentine's is usually one of the swaps that is the most popular.  It's been a long time since I posted more than the class schedule, but there are a lot of people who are not My Heart's Fancy Facebook page followers.  I am pleased to post those photos here today!

I gave everyone alphabet flash cards and of course the rules were few....  Use the theme of Valentine's Day, have fun and sign your work.  There is no requirement to buy anything from the store or make one for the store.  I really just want everyone to enjoy creating and then the sharing.

Here are the swaps!  Enjoy the view.....


Adona H

Alice M

Amanda C

Becky B

Cherri H

Bridget B

Carol M

Cindy J

Cindy J

Debbie M

Julia N

Katie W

Kay Mc

Lorie S

Maura W

Melisssa P

Pam H

Sarah C

We'll probably have a Spring swap.  Watch for an announcement.  If you are not on our email list, email me at maura@myheartsfancyok.com to let me know!

Have a great day and remember to.....

"Let the Art Out of Your Heart and Create Every Day!"



No comments: