Tuesday, March 5, 2019

New Goodies


New Products from Ranger
for TIM HOLTZ

It's always exciting when new goodies arrive.  February brought us new products from Tim Holtz.  Distress Oxide Sprays, Archival Ink Pads & Ranger's Pearl Alcohol Inks.



Distress OXIDE Sprays are very cool.....  Lot's of examples are all over Instagram these days.  I haven't personally had time to play with them and neither has Lisa, but I'm pretty sure she'll get some play time and there will be a class.

Archival Ink Pads - Yay!  This is my biggest dream come true about Distress products.  I love the colors, but I'm not fond of the "always comes back to life" of the products.  I love Archival Ink Pads so this is a "happy dance" for me.  12 colors in the first release in 3 sets.

Ranger's Pearl Alcohol Inks - Such a great new product.  Alcohol inks are making a comeback and these just increase their fun.  The Pearls are different and Lisa has been playing with them.  She's impressed and I am pretty certain there will be a class using these coming soon.

For a wonderful explanation of all 3 of these you can hear Tim himself explain the different properties of each here...... Creativation Live - Tim Holtz (it's a lengthy but informative YouTube video).

Stay tuned for an additonal blog post about other new products we received in February.

Hope to see you soon and remember to ....

"Let the Art Out of Your Heart and Create Every Day!"



No comments: