Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's happening

MHF House News
 
MHF House?  What's THAT?  Well, you may have noticed lately I've been calling My Heart's Fancy the House.  That's cuz I feel that you are a guest in my House when you come to visit.   Most days I think I make you feel at home.  When I don't I hope you will forgive me.  Anyway, there are things going on in the House so here's the news.....
 
 NEWS FROM RANGER & TIM HOLTZ

 
 The photo kinda says it all, but it's exciting and we have them coming.  All 12 seasonal distress inks now in Stains!  Should be here by demo day (oh yes..... this Saturday!).

DEMO DAY

That's right..... It's Saturday from 10am to 4pm.  Come and Go.... Always a FREE Make-it-Take-it.....  Class schedule for December will be ready.  Lisa has a bunch of great classes in mind and I think you will find them quite timely.

CLASSES

Speaking of classes, there are still a few openings in the two remaining November classes.....Winter Wonderland Box and Christmas Delight Cards. Remember to take a second look at them on Demo Day or look at the November Class Schedule for details! 

CHRISTMAS SWAP

Be sure you pick up the swap materials when you come to Demo Day.  I think you're gonna like this one.   Instead of 1 option, you'll have several.  Plan to have some extra fun with this one!

That's about it for now.  Hope you will join us Saturday for all the fun of Demo Day.....

Until next post..... Happy Creatin'!


 


No comments: