Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Distress & Plant a Kiss

SPRING  DISTRESS  SET


Yes, you see correctly....  Tim has a new Limited Edition Distress set available.  We have them on order and expect to see them in the next 7 days.  I'll let you know right here when they arrive so you can run over and get yours!


LIMITED EDITION REINKERS
YEP!  You spoke up and Ranger listened.  You can now purchase reinkers for all your Limited Edition Distress Pads.  We have a limited number of all of them on order.  Let me know if you want any or all.....

PLANT  A  KISS  PROJECT


A couple of days ago our good friend Kelley, whose blog is  One January Day, asked me if I would help her out with a project.  Of course, it's Kelley, so why wouldn't I?  Anyhoo.... It's the Plant a Kiss Project started by Amy Rosenthal, author of the book, Plant a Kiss.  Here's a preview of the book.....


Kelley has left a basket filled with fortune cookie "kisses".  We invite you to come by and pick up a bag of 2 kisses.... keep one kiss and pass one on!  Let's spread the Kindness!  Then on May 1st you can go to Simply Celebrate to see how other writers and artists have spread the Kindness!
That's it for now..... Until next post..... Happy Stampin'!   




2 comments:

Roz said...

I NEED the distress pads. I hope I find them in a bag with my name on it next time I come into your store.

My Heart's Fancy said...

yO rOz! Not to worry..... I bet there will be a bag with your name on it and I bet there will be a set of distress pads in it too! XOXOX
M