Saturday, March 10, 2012

dylusions

dylusions  update

I've been watching and waiting for more from Dyan Reaveley ever since I discovered her incredibly fun video from CHA last summer.  I started stocking the stamps as soon as I could find them but was disappointed that we couldn't get some of what I could see she was using in her shop, Art From The Heart located in England.  Not too long ago Dyan became a Ranger Signaure Designer and BAM!  new dylusions products available here in the U.S.  I am so excited to be able to offer her newest product releases for the American market.  Take a look -

When first I saw Dyan demonstrating her background techniques in her art journals she was using Ranger's color washes.  When I started following her blog I noticed she was using much more vibrantly delicious colors...... Now they are here!  Colors so bright they almost glow.  

  Her stamp designs are really fun and wacky.  I love how quickly you can work using just about any strong vibrant ink.  And you can use the wonderful dylusions ink sprays to paint the open designs as well.  Simply fill up Tim Holtz's water brushes and go to town!

You just gotta love these stencils.  They have 2 designs for the price of one.  You get a really cool background design and then there is a fab corner border included on the edge.  The sizes may seem a bit odd, but they fit most art journals and can be used with a plethora of products.... ink sprays, pastels, paints, ink pads..... 

If you haven't seen Lady Dy at work, check out these two videos....

1st one up is Dyan using all Ranger products closeup. 

 

Next one up is Dyan using her own products and although it's not done so close up, it's a good instructional video.  This video is  Dy teaching to store owners in a more relaxed mode.


Hope you've enjoyed this post....
and
That's it for now.... Until next post.... Happy Stampin'!



No comments: